Dear parent / carer
As you may already be aware, some national COVID restrictions are set to ease on Monday 17th May. As a result, we are also able to change some of the rules we have in place as a school. However, many restrictions remain in place for the moment in line with government guidance.
School rules that are changing from Monday 17th May:
- You will no longer need to wear a face covering at drop off and collection while outdoors on our school site
- The deadline to book OOSC during term time will be reduced from five days in advance to two days in advance
- Organisation within individual classrooms will return to normal
Restrictions still in place:
- Your entire household MUST self isolate immediately if any member develops symptoms of COVID
- Any member of your houself with symptoms of COVID must obtain a PCR test (not Lateral Flow) and notify school of the results
- You must maintain social distancing from other families and staff at pick up and drop off, arriving and leaving the site promptly
- You cannot enter the school building without an appointment; if you are invited to enter the school building you must wear a face covering
- Children will still be organised into year group bubbles within school
Thank you for continuing to adhere to the COVID restrictions we still need to have in place as a school. As you know, these restrictions are to keep our whole school community safe. We very much look forward to a time in the near future when we may be able to remove further restrictions.