Parents and Teachers Association (PTA)
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
I am excited to inform you that school has decided to set up a brand new Parents and Teachers Association (PTA)!
Our vision for a new PTA
- A registered charity with a formal structure and constitution
- Fundraising to provide opportunities and activities that have a meaningful impact on our children
- Open meetings held each half term where all parents and staff are welcome to attend
- A core of between five and nine members who act as trustees of the charity - these members will be elected annually at an Annual General Meeting (AGM) which all parents and staff are welcome to attend
- A close working relationship with the Headteacher and other key members of school staff
- Inclusion of a wide range of parents from across school for help with events and activities
AGM meeting 19th March 2020
If you are interested in being involved in our PTA in any capacity, or would like to know more about the PTA, please come along to our first AGM on Thursday 19th March at 9.15am in the community room. At this meeting, we will discuss the objectives of our PTA and elect the first set of members / trustees.
Watch this space for more exciting news about our new PTA!