Dear parents and carers,
As you will be aware, Y6 SATs begin next week. Below is some key information for you.
- Here is some useful information Year 6 SATs for Parents about the week itself and about the tests.
- The information above includes a timetable of which tests are on which day.
- Whilst the SAT tests are very important, we do not want our children to stress or worry about them. We will try our best to make the week as relaxed as possible. We would encourage you to do the same.
- Please make sure your child has a good breakfast every day.
- Please can we suggest that sleepovers with friends would be much better AFTER the SATs are finished. Not the weekend before. Especially with COVID still around and how transmissible it is.
- We always give Y6 children some snacks during SATs week, which we hope they will enjoy. Some days there are more than one test and this helps keep them going.
If you have any concerns or questions then don’t hesitate to contact us.
Share and Follow: